Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Art Show a great success!

Well...it's not quite finished, but the first solo exhibit of Lara Cooper has been met with enthusiasm and much positive feedback. I had the pleasure of addressing two groups from the University of the Third Age on Monday; which was also the day Ava forgot to come in...whoops! But we rectified that and the cuppas were on the go before too long. The show is open for one last weekend....got my peeps from Vic coming. Total troopers, and very supportive of not just my art, but me! Couldnt do it without them :) Looking forward to a moment to paint; although this month is just not painting friendly, with Uni commencing. Just want also to mention my Aunty Pauline, who passed away a week or so ago. A talented, creative woman, dedicated to her family, who will be missed by many.  But peace is now hers, eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting 2. Realisation

Painting 2. Realisation
Work for Dappled Cities CD Launch