Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Painting...finally

Hey to all my non-existant readers and 3 followers who may or may not read this. Its highly unexciting to everyone else really, but just thought I would add to my quiet little blog, that I am painting today....finally. Havent in a while, so its worth noting for me!
Next hurdle...will it work...
Got a few things going on...hanging out on Mondays in Spiritus. Putting some stuff in an art sale in Nov. Looking forward to getting some fresh paintings out and about.
Anyhow, thats my big news.

1 comment:

  1. of course I would read this eagerly awaited update, and I am so pleased to hear that you were able to paint today. I on the other hand was at a union info day, which although could sound dull, t'was brightened greatly with good company and hospitality. i look forward to seeing your masterpieces soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Painting 2. Realisation

Painting 2. Realisation
Work for Dappled Cities CD Launch