Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disputable Claims

I recently read a post in a blog, notably titled "Boring Blog" that stated there is an artist in my town who believes himself to be the most famous artist in Yackandandah. This is probably a fair claim, particularly if we are talking in the field of painting. However, I have new information that might challenge this position...fresh information. The kind of information that one would almost bust to know. And then I wonder, how do we measure fame anyhow - by how long one has been painting or by how well known a name? There is the kind of fame thats good to have and then sometimes its good not to be famous...it depends on where the fame is generated from and what it is for. On all accounts it seems Yack might need to prepare itself for famous artists; plural.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, there is only one of me, so it remains singular! :)

    ReplyDelete

Painting 2. Realisation

Painting 2. Realisation
Work for Dappled Cities CD Launch