Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The first's continue...

So as well as all the other stuff I do...normal stuff like being a Mum etc., things that us Mum's do for the love of kids, like cook Thai food for the entire primary school....yeah as well as those kind of things I have been becoming artistically active since hitting the shores of my home country. I was quite determined to do so, so this doesnt confuse me from a personal committment type level...but whats with all the exterior busyness?? First, the Dappled Cities gig, now Ive been asked to teach some promising high schoolers the fine art of painting. Im thinking this will be cool...its a first, never done it before, but I get to work with kids who are actually interested and showing potential. Did I ever mention Im supposed to be working in Christine's new gallery "Spiritus" as well??? No problem, Im sure there is time to paint in there somewhere. Yeah...the quiet introspective life of an artist. How's the serenity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting 2. Realisation

Painting 2. Realisation
Work for Dappled Cities CD Launch